Digital Content Producer – Graphic Designer
Digital Content Producer – Graphic Designer
Locations: London (Ladbroke Grove) & High Wycombe
Attractive salary & benefits
Let's Talk About You
You’re ambitious, but you want a career with purpose—we love that. You’re up for a challenge and ready to write the next chapter of your career story with a great group of encouraging colleagues. You want to make your mark and let your personality shine. Well, if you’re interested in our newly created Digital Content Producer – Graphic Designer
role, this might be your next step! This is a great choice for an an experienced and creatively skilled visual storyteller who helps positively position the brand through the creation and timely execution of marketing and communications programs, campaigns, and tactics that improve equity, affinity and preference among our consumers and consistency among internal audiences as well.
We are looking for a versatile person that specializes in graphic design and understands how the digital world works. This person would also ideally have a knack for copywriting and experience in multimedia projects, which may include creating, art directing and/or editing video, animation and photography projects.
We’re looking for someone with the right attitude to learn fast and adapt. Someone flexible that can help us to transform how we create, manage and present content to consumers to join Edgewell Personal Care – a global consumer goods business with a portfolio of over 25 brands (Wilkinson Sword, Hawaiian Tropic, Carefree, Bulldog Skincare for Men and recently acquired Jack Black… just to name a few!).
Now, Let’s Get Down to Business
You will be reporting to the Global Brand Director Wilkinson Sword (WS) and a dotted line to the Global Director – Digital Content. The successful candidate will be efficient and effective at project and time management, is able to effectively balance competing priorities and consistently meets and exceeds deadline expectations. You are going to be very busy, so we need you to be able to prioritize and manage your time efficiently to deliver results. If there’s one thing you’ll get here at Edgewell, it’s a collaborative group full of likeable, diverse and nurturing colleagues. They’re an inspiring bunch. While your experience is of course important, we’re all about making useful things joyful, so we love when our prospective candidates are passionate about this too.
Here's a sample if what you’ll get up to:
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders (the global brand strategy team, the EU ecommerce team, the Local Digital Teams, the Global Digital Content team and the Advertising Agency) to create a wide range of digital content (website homepages and landing pages, emails, retailer image carousels and PDP’s, static and rich digital banner ads and social media visual assets).
- Quickly build and foster very strong relationships within our organization / cross functional teams, be a brand Ambassador that breathe the brand with style.
- Positively create high visibility marketing and outreach campaigns and communications to showcase the unique brand attributes of Wilkinson Sword.
- Lead or manage outsourced creative projects as needed. This may include copy, photography or multimedia projects.
Are You Ready to Show Us What You’ve Got?
We may not be digital experts, but you will be. We’ll need you to be comfortable taking the reins and collaborating with your colleagues along the way. Ideally you will have worked for a digital agency or/and gained experience working with a consumer goods, personal care or cosmetics business. Ability to speak additional language (German and / or French) is highly desirable as this a Global/ International role.
In addition, it would be great if you have the following skills and experience:
- Strong experience in design and creative, producing work that is innovative and engaging.
- Experience in shooting stills of products or other marketing assets.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe CC software, with particular focus on InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Animate and After Effects, Sketch and equivalent tools.
- Good knowledge of UX (User Experience).
- Knowledge and appreciation of what makes a successful digital experience.
- Excellent command of the English language and editing/proofreading skills
- Good relationship building skills.
- Aptitude to learn fast, to absorb and integrate new facts and methodologies.
- Good attention to detail and ability to spot potential problems and plan to avoid them in advance.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and having a bias for action, results-oriented, community-focused, and prioritization of people
- Results focused with strong business acumen
What we offer
A diverse and nurturing ‘can do’ working culture with the following benefits:
Attractive salary, pension scheme, health insurance, life assurance, car allowance, 25 days annual leave, occasional travel in Europe, employee assistance programme,
discounted Edgewell branded products, Go Green travel allowance, flexible working,
free beverage and snacks, casual wear Friday’s, Sports & Social Club and a great boss.
Now Take the Next Step
If you’re looking forward to progressing your career with us, then we’re looking forward to hearing from you. Please apply online with an up to date CV along with your salary expectations.
Alternatively, feel free to pass onto your colleagues who may be interested. For information about this great company, visit www.edgewell.com