Head of Digital Marketing & eCommerce
4 days left
- Job Role
- Marketing Director
This business has been at the forefront of researching live bacterial cultures for over 20 years. Partnering with some of the worlds leading scientific institutes their proprietary bacterial strains sit at the heart of hundreds of health & wellbeing products across the globe.
Having developed a fantastically successful partner, licensed and B2B business model, there is now a significant focus on the growth and expansion of their consumer product portfolio.
These products are recommended and recognised by healthcare professionals across the globe to tackle issues with Gut Health, Wellbeing and Stress.
To spearhead this growth, we are looking to hire a brilliant Head of Digital Marketing & eCommerce to take control of the businesses digital strategy and sales aspirations.
- Head of Digital Marketing & eCommerce
- UK Based, Flexible working
- £90,000 - £110,000 Basic Salary, 20% Bonus, Company Car Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
The Head of Digital Marketing & eCommerce will be responsible for the launch of all products online to deliver on global revenue & profit targets.
This is a brilliant opportunity to get involved in the early days and as such, will require the development, implementation and execution of the digital and eCommerce strategy across key geographies and relevant audiences in Europe, Asia and the U.S.
Taking on a small, existing team there will be the need to expand the team under your leadership to take responsibility for the following:
- Take ownership of the direct to consumer model across the UK & Eire
- Lead the production of first-class content and optimise all the digital levers to generate awareness and maximise conversion
- Lead digital PR campaigns in relevant markets
- Manage pricing and promotions.
- Develop consumer materials to support sales partners and their digital strategies
- Manage packaging design and artwork process
- Produce management forecasts and performance reporting
- Provide in-depth analysis of international B2B2C partner markets.
- Project manager work that requires cross-functional working
- Manage third party agencies to deliver brilliant campaigns in line with the strategy
This really is an opportunity to make a significant difference. While experience in the pharmaceutical and in particular, the OTC segment will be hugely beneficial it is by no means essential.
What will be important is a proven track record of building and growing consumer brands and products across the online market.
We want to hear from you if you can demonstrate experience and success in the following:
- Growing sales on direct to consumer platforms
- Digital marketing with pure play partners
- Success with UK and international content campaigns. Ability to drive conversions and ultimately, meet all sales objectives
- Excellent knowledge across SEO, PPC and programmatic
- Relevant and impactful Influencer strategies.
- Experience of leading and growing brilliant teams.
- Excellent financial acumen, great attention to detail.
- Hands-on, lead from the front style
Apply for Head of Digital Marketing & eCommerce
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly