CRM Manager - (working from home until further notice) / Surrey | Blackbushe, Up to £42K dependent on experience plus big benefits
This online tech business is brand new! They’re already a household name because of their digital expertise and fresh approach to CRM marketing. They’re also backed by one of the biggest businesses in the UK. They now want a CRM Manager to join their fast growing CRM team working across CRM strategies and campaigns.
This is a very unique opportunity for a CRM Manager to join a start-up in the early stages of growth and to join a brand that you’ll be proud to have played a key part in building.
This CRM Manager will report to the Head of CRM. This CRM Manager will play a key role in shaping and developing the marketing CRM programme.
This CRM Manager’s role will include:
- Performing day-to-day email marketing activities, including campaign scoping, set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
- Supporting the Head of CRM in implementing and executing CRM strategy; focusing on engaging, converting and retaining customers
- Implementing a test and learn strategy to optimise comms effectiveness; feeding all insights gained into a continuous process of testing and refinement
- Applying best-practice methods for control measurement and test and learn approaches in campaign management
- Demonstrable strong analytical skills
- Monitoring campaign activity to proactively identify problems, and measure performance
- Key point-of-contact for campaign activity
- Using and enhancing the data to personalise experience across the customer lifecycle
Here’s what this CRM Manager need to know/have:
- Proven track record of working in a similar role.
- Be a proactive self-starter
- Good stakeholder management experience and ability to build and cultivate relationships and resolve queries swiftly and effectively
- Demonstrable experience formulating, implementing and executing CRM strategies and campaigns
- Excellent working knowledge of best practice tools, technologies and processes.
- Experience and knowledge of CRM systems and marketing automation
- An understanding of working in a rapid growing start-up and/or the automotive industry is an added bonus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to communicate and present ideas/strategies to different audiences and a passion for finding solutions to enhance performance.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. A good influencer with an ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels.
- Well-organised with excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task.
- Team player, recognising it’s a collection of specialisms that create overall success
If you come from CRM background, enjoy working in diverse cross-functional agile teams and looking for a place that empowers you to have immediate meaningful impact, we would love to hear from you.
If you’re this CRM Manager, please get in touch. Please quote AP915c when applying for this role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com