Product Marketing Executive - Market Leading Electronic Brands
This industry-leading consumer electronics manufacturer is looking for a new Product Marketing Executive to join its marketing team based in Buckinghamshire.
The business prides itself on setting industry standards, producing high quality and reliable products. The business won multiple awards in 2019/20 for its industry-leading innovation and there are big plans for 2021 with an exciting new category coming to market.
This will be a hands-on role where you will need to be both analytical and creative. Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will be looking at sales data, finding out what products are currently performing, what products are weaker, and what can you to turn them around
You will also get the opportunity to be creative, coming up with new promotional plans, creating POS, and other marketing collateral to support new product launches and sales presentations.
So, if you are an analytical yet creative marketer, that is passionate about developing their personal career in an award-winning market leader, then this could be the right opportunity for you.
- Product Marketing Executive - Multi-Award Winning Global Consumer Electronics Business
- £25,000, 10% Bonus, Pension, Healthcare
- Berkshire location with flexible working
This newly created role is due to team expansion following continuous YOY growth and hitting £100m in yearly turnover.
Responsibilities will include;
- Managing a portfolio of products ensuring they are meeting sales targets. You will be analyzing monthly sales and producing insight reports to present back to your team.
- Monitor and carry out competitor research to find out what new product launches are in the market, what marketing campaigns are running, and what promotional activity has been launched.
- Help manage the introduction of new innovation to the market. This will include creating product promotions and monitoring its effectiveness. You will also be working with wider product marketing teams on new launch plans and promotional materials.
- Working with the sales team on creating product presentations and joining them at customer meetings or consumer/ trade events. This will also include creating marketing collateral for POS or event displays.
- Working directly with customers to raise purchase orders.
- Working cross-functionally with other areas of the business such as finance, customer service, and supply chain.
This role will be customer-facing at times so it would best suit someone who has a minimum of 1 years experience in a marketing or sales roles, ideally within the consumer world.
- 1-year min experience in a marketing enviroment
- Ideally Degree Educated
- Strong analytical skills
- Good project management skills
- Experienced in Microsoft Office tools.
- Background in Consumer Electronics is preferable but not essential.