A great challenge for a Communications Manager to establish themselves within this B2B subscriptions based logistics business on an initial 6 month contract.
While this role is based in the Hertfordshire the role will predominantly based remotely with occasional travel to the office - this includes post-covid.
You will be in charge of running the marketing activities for the businesses and you will have an opportunity to grow the team as performance dictates.
- Absorb the new strategic plan to ensure Marketing and Communications are aligned to our goals.
- Planning and producing communications campaigns and PR to internal and external publications enhancing brand awareness
- Develop website
- Develop new online campaigns including social media, online advertising, e-mail marketing
- Produce new marketing materials, e.g. customer/internal communications and marketing collateral
- Minimum of 5 years in a similar position
- Experience in a corporate / entrepreneurial business a bonus
- Experience managing marketing plans and budgets
If you are available and this sounds like a role that you could fulfil then please apply today.