Content Planner – Independent Creative Agency – Central London – To £45k
Fast-growing, digitally led, independent creative agency in Central London seeks experienced Content Planner to work on its largest account.
Starting as soon as possible, the role would suit a super-organised Content Planner with a passion for content strategy, building content and solid copywriting skills.
This role is exclusive to Fill Recruitment, so you won’t find it anywhere else.
The Content Planner role
In this key role you will be working on digital and social activations involving multiple assets for a huge global esports campaign, strategically timed to be at their most effective.
Roles and responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally to plan and manage the organic social content calendar to support key activations
- Manage the content creation process for both paid and organic social, from brief to delivery
- Upload and schedule organic social content
- Devise and execute a strategy to grow overall audience and engagement across social media channels
- Provide community moderation and respond to direct messages and comments from the community
- Create some low-fi content as required such as Instagram Stories
- Grow and foster a community of brand advocates
- Ensure a consistent and compelling brand identity and tone of voice is reflected across all social media touch points
- Continuously test content, creative and messaging
Reporting and analysis
- Be the agency’s expert in social media performance
- Define key KPIs and track social performance against them
- Unearth key insights around the community and content performance to inform future strategy
- Provide timely and insightful social media reporting to the wider team
- An outstanding track record of building and managing social media accounts for brands
- A deep knowledge of Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Experience of social media reporting and analysis and the ability to communicate the value of social media to senior stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Outstanding organisation and project management skills
- A dynamic self-starter, both creative and commercial with the ability to hit the ground running
- Experience of working cross-functionally with a wide variety of stakeholders
- A strong eye for detail
Salary and benefits
The salary is to £45k and comes with some great hard and soft benefits.
Experienced Content Planners, please send us your CV today.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.