Communications and Engagement Officer
This is a Communications and Engagement Officer role working in pharmaceuticals. ASAP start paying £200 per day for 6 months based in Surrey.
· Ability to write engaging internal and external communication – performance reporting metrics, IS Scorecards, Internal IS Townhalls, Executive Reports etc.
· Contribute to continuous improvements to transform IS Communications methods and tools.
· Maintain and update central, global SharePoint sites as a consistent and timely communication method, providing guidelines for content owners.
· Coordinate the production of promotional materials (eg: postcards, adverts, news items, email templates etc)
· Maintain stakeholder group lists, allowing messages to be delivered quickly to all or any sub-groups of wider business stakeholders, IS staff, contractors, or vendors (eg: Outlook distribution lists)
· Ensure Onboarding of new staff within IS is managed through the Onboarding Checklist and initial onboarding activities and communications are delivered – with follow up post 3 months to review
· As part of Onboarding and ongoing Resource Management, maintain all necessary IS Resource information through their engagement with IS, ensuring data accuracy (Org Charts, Job Descriptions, Training Management, HR Connect Data, New Starter Onboarding Checklist, etc)
- Producing quality deliverables in alignment with IS Communication Plan objectives
- Identifying areas of continuous improvement to transform IS Communications through digital communication channels
- Create impactful visual and audio content for IS Communications
· Strong Communications background with demonstratable experience of planning and prioritizing skills in a pharmaceutical background.
· Able to work to deadlines and problem solve.
· Ability to work from home during covid and be a motivated self starter.
· Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Outlook) as well as SharePoint.
· Experience of working within an administrative role with communications responsibilities an advantage
· Experience working in an International environment an advantage
· Formal Marketing and Communications training advantageous but not a necessity