Are you a proactive Marketing Executive looking to progress your career with a successful international law firm? Looking for an engaging role offering a great work-life balance in a supportive team? If so, our client would love to hear from you.
About Our Client
With offices in Bristol, Leamington Spa, London, Munich and Sheffield, our client is one of Europe’s leading dedicated intellectual property law firms. Established more than 130 years ago, they remain as passionate as ever about delivering the very best for their clients.
They are looking for a dynamic Marketing Executive with excellent all-round skills to join their team of 5 talented marketing and business development professionals. You’ll be a strong generalist marketer with good digital skills, and in this exciting role you will act as a guardian for our client’s brand and create engaging content that will reach a global client base.
The safety and wellbeing of employees is our client’s top priority, and they will provide you with the support and equipment you need for a smooth induction with them from home in light of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic and the government advice relating to home-working.
As a Marketing Executive, you will plan and implement a range of digital marketing campaigns across global new media channels, including LinkedIn, Weibo, and Twitter.
This is a diverse and varied role that will see you handling a mix of digital and non-digital marketing tasks. Ensuring brand consistency, you will manage the firm’s social media platforms in line with our client’s strategic aims, including content creation, scheduling, and reporting.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will:
- Work closely with our client’s PR agency to ensure that media relations activity continues to impress
- Produce presentations and tender and pitch materials as new business opportunities arise
- Co-ordinate corporate hospitality and events schedule
- Carry out research, analysis, and briefings on prospective clients ahead of introductory meetings
- Research and identify new client prospects
- Create engaging copy for internal and external communications
To join our client as a Marketing Executive, you will need:
- Plenty of experience in a similar marketing and communications role, ideally within a legal or professional services context
- Experience of executing campaigns on a range of new media platforms, particularly LinkedIn, Weibo, and Twitter
- Previous experience working within a global marketing function, attracting clients from all over the world
- Practical research and analysis experience
- First-rate writing skills and impeccable attention to detail
- A client-focused approach to your work
- First-rate communication skills with demonstrable experience of collaborating with colleagues and suppliers
French or German language skills would put you at an advantage as our client is at a crucial step in their expansion into Paris and Germany, however this is not essential.
- Competitive salary
- Home working and flexible working options
- Benefits such as healthcare cash plan and additional holiday purchase scheme
You’ll benefit from a supportive and fresh-thinking environment where employees are encouraged to broaden their knowledge, challenge themselves and share their ideas.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Marketing Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: Full Time