Client Relationship Manager
Are you a client relationship professional looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience in a law firm but want to be part of a dynamic, growing firm?
My client, a top UK headquartered law firm, has created their first Client Relationship function within the wider BD and marketing team. Reporting into the new Head of Client Relationship, who brings a wealth of legal sector experience, is looking for a Client Relationship Manager to help develop and implement the new firm-wide CRM and Key Account Management plan.
The Client Relationship Manager will be responsible for leading on a few key client accounts as well as developing best CRM practice and encouraging cross-selling - both between practice groups as well as locations.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience manage key clients in a law firm
- Have experience developing best practice (can be from within a legal BD role or CRM)
- Be excellent at managing stakeholders
- Be highly organised with the ability to managing conflicting demands
- Be passionate about client service
Unfortunately, those without legal sector experience cannot be considered for this role.
Follow us on LinkedIn or visit our website for insights and market trends.