Freelance Project Director – Creative Agency – Central London – 5-6 months – £350 per day
Fast-growing, digitally led, independent creative agency in Central London seeks experienced Project Director to oversee delivery of large global eSports project.
Starting as soon as possible, this 5-6 month freelance engagement would suit a super-organised Project Director who can direct live and digitally streamed global events with ease and efficiency.
**This role is exclusive to Fill Recruitment, so you won’t find it anywhere else.**
The Project Director role
As a digitally savvy Project Director, you will be overseeing an entire eSports motor-racing campaign of live and digital events as part of the agency’s largest and most important client account (c£3m and growing exponentially), from commercials to logistics.
Whether you are organising shoots, locations, rights and logistics or aligning A-list talent and liaising with production companies, you will need to know everything there is to know about the project and all of its moving parts and many intricacies.
- Managing the day-to-day operational aspects of global eSports projects, including live and digitally streamed events
- Creating and managing project plans
- Managing a budget, ensuring any cost-savings potential is explored and considered
- Attending live events to manage and supervise finished projects where applicable
- Updating stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Managing and producing regular reports, ensuring the information is timely, accurate and transparent
- Holding regular delivery team meetings to monitor progress, including project debriefs
To £350 per day
Digitally led Project Directors with mind-blowing organisational skills, please send us your CV today.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.