Projects and Content Officer
Projects and Content Officer required for an ASAP start!
Are you highly organised, creative and able to service internal stakeholders, looking for a new role where you will be fulfilled?
We are looking for someone that has experience as an account manager that has strong copywriting skills
A leading charity have opened a 6 month Maternity cover and are looking for someone to start ASAP
The purpose of this role is to co-ordinate the planning and delivery of projects for the Content & Creative team, and to assist with writing, editing and proofing copy.
The post holder will work closely with colleagues within the team, and with internal clients from around the organisation, to ensure the effective production of impactful content and creative assets.
Some of the responsibilities within this role;
- You will project manage jobs from concept to delivery, including scheduling work using Trello and will keep teams updated on the progress
- Write copy for a range of channels (including web articles and blog posts, supporter emails and direct mail, but also captions, video sub-titles and copy for social media graphics)
- Meet with internal clients gathering requirements for projects and communicate the creative process so stakeholders understand how to brief the work in
- Knowledge of the production and planning process
- Knowledge and understanding of Project Management methodologies
- Ability to identify user needs/problems and be able to creatively meet those needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Strong proofreading skills
- Digitally and social media literate, including excellent skills in MS Office and website CMS systems
- Agency background would be desirable
This role will be on boarded remotely to begin with and once a return to the office has been confirmed some travel into central London will be required.
This is a business critical role and and immediate start is required.
If this sounds like a role you are excited about then please apply now!