CRM Business Intelligence Analyst – SAS & SQL
Role: CRM Business Intelligence Analyst – SAS & SQL
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: Up to £40,000 based on experience
Term: Rolling 12 month contract
The first thing to address is “why the 12 month contract and not perm?”
Well, this role’s been in place with this business for more than 5 years. But because of the way it’s funded, it just works as a rolling 12 month engagement.
In fact, the last person to deliver to this role was actually with them for 5 years. They really enjoyed what they did and the time they spent there.
What’s the role about?
Well, you’ll be working with one of the biggest names in the automotive world. Delivering to what’s a fairly typical CRM analytics brief. Looking after their after sales side of the business.
But there is a twist, as you’d actually be working on behalf of the company’s CRM and data agency onsite with the client. It’s a long-standing relationship and as demonstrated above, they’ve supported in this capacity for many years informing their CRM strategies through data insight.
Things you’ll be dealing with include:
- Campaign analytics
- Deeper dive customer analysis projects
- Reporting – both adhoc and automated, pulling together visualisations as well as the presentation of analysis findings
- Writing queries using SAS to extract data
- Taking what you’ve learnt about campaign findings and customer behaviour to help strategise further data driven CRM activities.
That’s about it – it’s really that simple.
So if you’ve got the coding skills, understanding how to work with marketing and CRM data, and are confident with story telling data, giving it meaning to non-technical audiences. This might be something you’d enjoy.
- SAS and SQL coding skills
- You’ve worked with relational databases and understand how to query them properly
- You’re a data story teller, and confident presenting your findings to non-technical audiences
- Got a decent numerical background and are confident dealing with large-scale, complex data sets
- You understand how to pull together and deliver effective reporting and visualisations
Want to Apply? Here’s how:
If you’ve read all this, and seen their advert which contains the skills/experience required list and have got what it takes - you can share your Linkedin profile or email me a CV – it doesn’t have to be up to date, we can work on that once you decide you want to take this forward.
Or, for a chat and more information please contact me on:
Head of Recruitment – Digital, Marketing & Data
Every application will receive a response.