Are you a designer or graphic design graduate looking for a role where you can expand your creative skill set? Want to contribute to the image of a business that’s at the forefront of the renewable energy revolution? If so, read on.
Our client is an established company that provides high quality products and services to power networks across the globe. They are recognised as a world-leading expert in their field, enabling their customers to manage their electricity networks more efficiently, with fewer failures and outages, greater safety and lower costs.
They are currently looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team on a full-time basis.
As a Graphic Designer, you will support a range of creative projects to raise awareness of our client’s brand.
In this varied role, you will be supported to develop your skills and create everything from events, website and social media assets, to brochures, adverts and email campaigns.
Specifically, you will:
- Work on a number of projects at any one time
- Deliver content in line with brand guidelines
- Create graphics, including static image design and animated graphics to support short-form social videos
- Create product videos, including graphics and animation
To join our client as a Graphic Designer, you will need:
- A degree (or equivalent) in a design-related discipline OR at least one year’s experience as a designer
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier Pro and After Effects
- The ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Plenty of enthusiasm
Other organisations may call this role Graduate Graphic Designer, Graphic Designer, Junior Designer, Graduate Creative Designer, Junior Content Creator, Junior Videographer, Junior Creative Designer, or Design Graduate.
- Salary of £22,500 per annum
- Healthcare benefits, including private medical insurance and an occupational health clinic
- Life assurance
- On-site parking
- Income protection and critical illness insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Voluntary benefits scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service awards
- Group-wide subsidised annual Christmas party
This is an amazing role in which to join a growing global enterprise that has won awards and accreditations for their exceptional workplace environment and training and development opportunities.
You will have the chance to learn from a talented team who have unrivalled expertise and will benefit from annual performance reviews to ensure you’re getting the support and training you need to succeed.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Graphic Designer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.