Associate Director, Central London – Up to £75k dependent on experience
Want to join an agency that work on life-changing campaigns? This healthcare agency are experts in medical education, and are looking for an Associate Director who is ready for a new challenge. As Associate Director you’ll be joining them to work on some of their most important clients alongside a team who are brilliant at what they do.
Being an Associate Director means you’ll be great at liaising with clients, keeping them up-to-date on campaign progress and ensuring accounts are running smoothly. You’ll work on a variety of healthcare / pharmaceutical communication which gives consumers the information to make decisions which benefit them.
The Associate Director we are looking for will be someone from a healthcare agency background, and will be looking for an agency they can truly progress in. They’re a strong agency with a lot in the pipeline, so they’re definitely looking for someone who can kick on quickly with the work at hand.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Associate Director:
- Ensuring accounts run smoothly and clients are happy
- Working across a variety of healthcare communications
- Ensuring profitability of the account and helping to develop it
- Work collaboratively with various departments in the agency such as project management and planning
This is what they’re looking to see in this Associate Director:
- Great organisation skills
- Strong client-servicing experience
- Experience within a healthcare agency / similar role
- Ability to keep on top of a busy schedule
If this sounds like the ideal Associate Director role for you then we want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Please quote JW931b when applying for this Associate Director role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/