Working for a global association this is a newly created role for a Marketing Analyst. Reporting to the Marketing and communications team you will be required to collate data from various data points, create visualisation and deal with global stakeholders.
This role is a 12-month contract starting off with 3 days a week. These days are negotiable and could increase in the future.
This person will support on website, advertising, social media, CRM, distribution and social listening reporting. They will support the development of Business Intelligence and Salesforce dashboards, Data Studio / Tableau dashboards and data automation. They will run CRM imports, build user and team reports and assist with general data transfer and quality management. They will also collaborate with colleagues across the wider Marketing & Communications and broader business on specific projects as the requirement arise.
You will have experience in:
- Creating marketing insights and turning data into stories
- Creating dashboards in salesforce or tableau
- Pardot - building automations - reporting
- Google Analytics / 360 - analysis and integration with other datasets
- Familiarity using data aggregators e.g. Funnel
- Social Analytics - direct from networks and enterprise platforms esp. Sprinklr
- Tableau - our suggested reporting platform
- Google Data Studio (to be used less as Tableau use increases)
- Adwords - data familiarity
Apply for Insights Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly