Campaign Executive, Central London – Up to £30k dependent on experience
This digital consultancy work with huge clients on some innovative campaigns. They’re experts in data and digital, and are looking for a Campaign Executive to join them as soon as possible. As Campaign Executive, you’ll be ensuring that CRM, email and digital campaigns run smoothly.
This Campaign Executive role will see you working on producing email and automation campaigns for clients. You’ll be segmenting data, ensuring campaigns are optimised and delivered effectively. The Campaign Executive they are looking for will be someone who is experienced in email, and preferably also some other digital channels too.
Are you the Campaign Executive they’re looking for? You’ll be someone who is confident working with data and able to manage campaigns end-to-end. This role will see you working with a fun team who are exceptional at what they do.
Here’s what you’ll be tasked with as Campaign Executive:
- Handling campaign build through to delivery
- Carrying out data segmentation and selection
- Maintaining QA of campaigns
- Working on automated emails
This is what they’re looking to see in this Campaign Executive:
- Experience handling email campaigns
- Confident working with data
- Experience handling wider digital campaigns beneficial
- Knowledge of email platforms such as Adobe Campaign, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), Acoustic (Silverpop), Adestra, Braze, DotDigital and Eloqua
If you think you’re the Campaign Executive we are looking for then please get in touch as soon as possible regarding this role.
Please quote JW978a when applying for this Campaign Executive role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/
Apply for Campaign Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly