Digital Data Analyst
Digital Data Analyst, London / Working from home – £35K depending on experience.
This amazing Digital Consultancy is at the cutting edge of data and digital. They’re booming at the moment, and are looking to build on their recent success. They’re looking for a brilliant Digital Data Analyst. This Digital Data Analyst will be an ambitious person, able to deliver brilliant insights.
This Digital Data Analyst will be analysing customer behaviour using data from a number of sources looking into patterns in the data and unearthing opportunity across a range of clients and industries.
This Digital Data Analyst will go beyond standard reporting, to painting a clear picture of how communications are affecting business metrics and shifts in customer behaviour so we can move quickly with new content/targeting etc.
This Digital Data Analyst will:
- Implement tracking set up and assess data implementation in tools such as Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics, to ensure data driven business decisions are made using accurate results.
- Guide and support data architecture and IT teams with data implementation requirements, KPI frameworks and validation of relevant analytics set up
- Help develop marketing attribution and demand effectiveness models using statistical methodologies
- Analyse audiences and assess best-fit models that help break down the audiences based on behaviours and preferences, using tools such as: R, SAS or Google Analytics to mention just a few.
- Produce ad-hoc reports and analysis to help understand consumer behaviour and develop and shape strategies based on the results
We’re looking for this Digital Data Analyst to have:
- A Bachelor of Science degree in a relevant field, such as: mathematics, statistics, economics, engineering, etc.
- 2-3 years of experience with a focus on web analytics, optimisation and AB/MVT testing
- Proven expertise in implementing web analytics tools across a wide portfolio of websites
- Experience analysing online and offline metrics to help deliver marketing optimisation recommendations, audience segmentation and predictive modelling.
- Skilled using digital tools such as: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target or similar
This amazing consultancy have amazing benefits and a flexible working set up.
If you’re this Digital Data Analyst, please get in touch.
Please quote AP904c when applying for this Digital Data Analyst role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/
Apply for Digital Data Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly