Digital Marketing Executive - FMCG Consumer Electronics
This industry-leading consumer electronics manufacturer is looking for a new Digital Marketing Executive to join its brand marketing team based in Buckinghamshire. The business prides itself on setting industry standards, producing high quality and reliable products, targeting professional and DIY tool users of all types.
It's a newly created role is due to massive 2020 growth in online sales. The business has turned over £100m in the last year and won multiple awards in 2019/20 for its industry-leading innovation. There are big plans for 2021, with an exciting new category coming to market and a further 7 members to be added to this team.
The people behind this business are as much a part of the success as the products themselves, focussing on customer needs, being responsive to market demands, and ensuring product quality. So, if you are a digital wizz with at least a year's expertise in social media and content creation, then this is an ideal role for you.
- Digital Marketing Executive - Multi-Award Winning Global Consumer Electronics Business
- £25,000 + Bonus & Benefits
- Buckinghamshire / Berkshire
As Digital Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for driving brand and product awareness on a variety of digital platforms including social media, company/brand website, and email marketing.
You will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the UK and EMEA product and brand teams to produce digital content for campaigns on new product lines and promotions of existing products.
- Keep UK website up to date with relevant information including a product store locator.
- Recommend methods on how to improve SEO
- Day to day management of UK social media accounts including video content creation.
- Research and monitor competitor digital activity - This will include new campaigns, new innovation, and promotional work.
- Produce a monthly marketing report on the website, google analytics, and social database.
- Work cross-functionally with the sales team to produce digital content for customer meetings and yearly customer events.
This role will best suit someone with 1 years of experience in digital marketing.
- 1-year min experience in a digital marketing enviroment
- Ideally Degree Educated
- Understanding of Social Media and the web
- Good project management skills
- Experienced in Microsoft Office tools.
- Background in Consumer Electronics is preferable but not essential.
Apply for Digital Marketing Executive - FMCG Consumer Electronics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly