This international law firm has a formidable reputation within litigation and insurance. It has grown significantly in recent years, boasts an open and collegiate partnership with a low staff turnover. In addition, it has investing heavily in growing its marketing function and has a supportive team where you would learn and grow.
In this Communications Manger role you will lead the firm’s communications strategy covering both external and internal comms. Working with the marketing and BD function, as well as senior partners across the firm, the role will involve:
- Media relations and developing and managing the PR plan/calendar;
- Managing the firm’s PR agency;
- Promoting thought leadership;
- Developing and adapting content for social media;
- Developing the internal comms plan;
- Implementing internal comms initiatives, channels and messaging;
- Managing the firm’s award submissions programme;
- Developing international comms initiatives together with the firm’s overseas offices;
- Tracking and monitoring media coverage;
- Managing the firm’s Communications Executive.
You will have a track record in PR, external and internal communications with a professional services background (ideally within legal or a major accounting firm) or within the B2B insurance sector. Alternatively, you will come from a communications agency background, dealing with legal, financial services or insurance clients.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Frosso Miltiadou at email@example.com or call her on 07976 659 170.