Automation Tester, Central London – Up to £65k dependent on experience
This role is with a leading tech business with a lot of work for you to get started on. As Automation Tester, you’ll be joining them to work on their own SaaS product which is being used by big name clients in a variety of sectors. They’re relied on for their expertise in digital, data and tech, and are looking for a Automation Tester with strong experience in testing SaaS products to join them as soon as possible. They’re looking for someone with experience using Protractor, Cucumberjs and Chai, is this you?
This Automation Tester will be working in an Agile environment as part of a wider scrum team working on the full testing lifecycle for a SaaS product. You’ll be used to working with test reports, automation strategy and framework, working closely with QA Managers and other departments etc.
As Automation Tester you’ll be vital in ensuring bugs and defects in the product are found and fixed before delivery, ensuring clients will be happy with the product. They’re a forward-thinking, innovative business, so you’ll have a lot to work on moving forward. Are you the Automation Tester we are looking for? We want to hear from you.
Here’s what this Automation Tester will be responsible for:
- Working closely with the QA Manager and the wider scrum team
- Implement full testing lifecycle for function and non-functional testing
- Implement effective testing stages
- Develop automation strategy
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Automation Tester:
- Great experience with SaaS products
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- Experience of Protractor, Cucumber-js, Chai and Node.js
- WebdriverIO, Mocha and NPM Manager knowledge beneficial
- Experience working in an Agile environment
Please quote JW966g when applying for this Automation Tester role.
Please visit www.air-recruitment.com