Media Manager – Surrey | Blackbushe, Up to £45K dependent on experience plus big benefits
This online tech business is thriving! They’re just over a year old, but already a household name because of their digital expertise and fresh approach to digital marketing. They now want a Media Manager to shape and develop their flourishing media marketing strategy and approach.
This is a very unique opportunity for a Media Manager to join a start-up in the early stages of growth and to join a brand that you’ll be proud to have played a key part in building.
This Media Manager will hone their skills in media planning and media agency management. We’re looking for a Media Manager who can demonstrate an excellent understanding of the media landscape and business challenges and begin to contribute ideas.
This Media Manager’s responsibilities will be:
- To manage the media agency and create a great relationship with them.
- Assist in the development of media plans that specify which forms of media will be used to effectively reach the target audience, including emerging media tactics.
- Develop the quarterly and annual media plan.
- Assist in maintaining budget updates and spreadsheets.
- Report competitive analysis.
- Generate analysis of market performance.
- Work with the media agency buying-team and team leader to ensure all buys and placements fit the overall strategy.
This Media Manager will need:
- Mid-level experience in a global media agency or client side.
- Media planning experience (both digital and traditional) for more than 3 years.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Natural curiosity and desire to learn new media, trend, and technology and the ability to analyse results
- Project management; ability to manage multiple projects across critical yet often fluctuating deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with consideration to company/client objectives
- Experience in developing and implementing analysis.
- Reporting strategies and experience with new/emerging media, a plus.
If you’re this Media Manager, please get in touch. Please quote AP909 when applying for this role.
Please note this role will be working from home until 2021 due to Covid-19.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly