Senior Art Director - Healthcare Comms Agency - To £55k
4 days left
- Job Role
- Art Director
Independent healthcare communications agency seeks talented, ambitious Senior Art Director
Proudly independent and punching above its weight, this healthcare creative communications agency is flourishing. It has just won three pitches in a row – the latest of which was a five-way fight – and is blowing the competition out of the water.
Based in a spacious studio in Greater London, just 30 minutes by train from Kings Cross-St Pancras, the agency has a friendly culture and long-lasting, loyal client relationships.
Now its 20-strong team is looking for an ambitious Senior Art Director with a gift for storytelling to add even more heft to its busy creative department.
The Senior Art Director role
Part sleeves-rolled-up Senior Art Director, part creative polymath, you will relish this agency’s multi-channel approach to healthcare. Digital, interactive, AR/VR, storyboarding, 3D experiences, film, press, print, motion graphics… every day brings a fascinating and varied workload.
Significant healthcare agency experience is preferred for this role, as is a familiarity with the parameters of pharma advertising.
There is also fantastic potential here to develop a controlling role in the studio in the future and eventually step up to become a key player in the business.
The team currently works remotely, but when life returns to something approaching normal, you can still expect some flex, spending two days in the office and the rest of the week working from home.
The ideal candidate will…
- Have several years’ experience in the healthcare sector
- Work closely with the Creative Director to develop engaging, intelligent, award-winning campaigns
- Collaborate with the copywriting department
- Display exceptional creative and strategic skills, distilling pitch-winning ideas and presenting them articulately
- Be passionate about generating creative work that is truly multi-channel
- Be a great team player, bringing out the very best in colleagues throughout the agency
- Have a real ‘can do’ attitude, putting in the hours to get the job done when needed.
- Have great all-round knowledge of Adobe CC programs and a working knowledge of Microsoft
- Be hungry to learn new skills
Salary and start date
To £55k, starting as soon as possible.
If you are a talented, ambitious Senior Art Director with healthcare agency experience, please send us your folio today.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.
Apply for Senior Art Director - Healthcare Comms Agency - To £55k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly