CRM Executive - 1 Year FTC
- Job Role
- CRM Executive
Trowers & Hamlins is a City-led, international and national law firm with over 130 partners and 830 staff. With offices across the UK, Middle East and Far East, we provide a full-service integrated offering.
Our clients operate in diverse industry sectors such as construction, transport and infrastructure, banking and financial services, distribution and logistics, education and health, hotels and leisure, defence, engineering and surveying, charities, retail and energy and natural resources. We also act for many high net worth individuals.
We are different and we believe it is our people that make us unique. We expect and respect that you and your talents are too. The truth is we don't prescribe who you are or how you ought to be. It's what you can do that interests us most.
While the work on offer is rewarding and often complex, the qualities we look for are simple. The ability to get on with people from all walks of life, for example. To talk and to listen. To develop the sorts of relationships that mean you win the friendship and loyalty of clients and colleagues alike. In short, to connect. These are the characteristics our people all have in common. They are vital, as is the drive and imagination to use your unique talents to the full. We will help you in this. In fact, we will support you in every way we can.
Where you'll work
Part of the wider Marketing department, the CRM Executive role is to assist the CRM Manager and wider Marketing department in managing the database, assisting with email campaigns, improving the quality of the data and acting as a champion within the business to increase adoption, usage and reporting. Sitting within the CRM team this role requires a great attention to detail but also a strength of character and confidence in dealing with people throughout the firm at all levels. The role is multifaceted and requires a real go-getter.
What you'll be doing
- Supporting the CRM Manager in all aspects of database administration through to email campaign creation
- Business development management reporting for marketing and Firmwide projects
- Supporting the business development managers to identify and target relevant contacts
- Assisting with ad-hoc training for the business development department and also for the wider firm
- Assisting with auditing of the data by running searches to identify inconsistencies, duplicates and other data quality issues and confidently explaining findings
- Ability to identify themes or common inconsistencies and to come up with ways to resolve them
- Supporting the CRM Manager in travelling to regional offices for business development training and support in both one-to-one and group environments (where applicable)
- Making amendments to data in accordance with the firm's agreed standards
- Manipulating data in spread sheets and the CRM database (InterAction) and often presenting
- Identifying data threats and ensuring confidentiality andadherence to GDPR guidelines
- Company and market research/analysis to support business development initiatives
- Marketing email (VX) occasional creation/review
- Fully aware of the sensitivities involved in dealing with confidential information, data threats, our obligations under GDPR and staying abreast of industrywide data developments
What you'll need
- Treats colleagues and clients with dignity, fairness and respect and contributes to an inclusive culture
- Communicates clearly and articulately with a range of audiences
- Can build rapport with partners, fee-earners and business support teams
- Excellent attention to detail is of primary importance for this role
- A methodical and logical approach
- Ability to prioritise work effectively and meet deadlines
- Shows initiative and offers own ideas
- Has good commercial and financial awareness
- Understanding of the confidentiality issues surrounding the processing of data
- Be able to grasp concepts quickly
- Flexibility to help out where needed
Experience and qualifications
- Experience in InterAction Windows/Web client and Admin tools – essential
- Experience working with data - essential
- A-Level / NVQ / Degree – essential
- Advanced Excel experience – essential
- Vuture modules – VX /Survey/Events – highly desirable
- Experience of working in a team and effective delegation – highly desirable
- You will be detail and task orientated with the ability to work as part of a team
- Understand the CRM system and be an advisor/champion for end users and their queries
As part of our firm recruitment policy our candidates are subject to employment screening background checks. These checks include personal details, education and employment history, professional qualifications and credit and criminal checks as appropriate.
Trowers & Hamlins is an equal opportunities employer and values diversity and inclusion. All applications will be considered on merit and the applicant's suitability to meet the requirements of the role and will be treated equally irrespective of Ethnicity, Gender (including Trans and non-binary) Race, Disability, Religion and sexual orientation.