5 days left
- Job Role
- Account Manager
Account Manager (6-month contract), Central London – Up to £35k pro rata
This network agency are producing some incredible work. They’re looking for an Account Manager who has great experience with content creation, video and social to join their team. You’ll be working on a variety of content campaigns from strategy and planning through to delivery.
As Account Manager you’ll be someone who has worked on campaigns end-to-end, working closely with clients to understand their objectives and ensure they’re met. Preferably, you’ll have some experience working with public sector campaigns or NFP. Are you the Account Manager we are looking for?
You’ll be from a digital background, being able to produce effective content which engages audiences across multiple platforms. You’ll get involved in campaign strategy and project management, overseeing content creation in the studio and much more.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Account Manager:
- Oversee content creation and management
- Ensure campaigns are delivered on time and brief
- Liaise with various departments in the agency to produce work
- Develop content strategies across multiple platforms
- Work closely with clients to keep them up-to-date with progress and understand their objectives
Below is what they’re looking for in an Account Manager:
- Strong content creation experience
- Knowledgeable across a range of digital channels including social media, video and display
- Great interpersonal skills
- Confident working with clients
If you think you’re the Account Manager we are looking for then please get in touch quoting JW977 when applying for this role.
Please also visit the website www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly