Customer Analyst -
** AWS, Python & SQL environment **
- Rich Big Data environment; billions of rows of data
- Huge skill development opportunities in leveraging advanced modelling techniques
- Delivering predictive and descriptive analytics projects
LOCATION - Remote / Central London
SALARY - £35k - £45k depending on experience plus benefits & bonus
You are a Statistical Analyst working in a narrow analytical role, and crave more variety and opportunity to learn current data science or more advanced analytical techniques……
You’ve studied Mathematics and Statistics (or something similar) and have ended up in a boring, Data Analyst role with no real opportunity to impact the business using your commercial thinking….
Sound familiar? Unfortunately, it’s very common for Analysts with SO much potential to end up in roles which only use a small percentage of the skills they spent so much time (and money!) studying for.
You are trusted and have the freedom to identify and deliver analytical projects and models which predict and describe customer behaviour, lifetime value, and engagement, across both in store and digital channels (web and app). Leveraging classic techniques such as segmentation, logistic regression and cluster analysis, as well as leaning on more advanced approaches such as machine learning and time series analysis to unpick and target those customers which could be receptive to further engagement.
See the results of your work in real time, and on a daily frequency, meaning actual feedback and reward for your efforts is tangible and satisfying.
If it’s technology that excites, you, this business has invested in Snowflake (a cutting-edge cloud based data warehousing solution), and operate a truly slick data environment, which will enable you to upskill to the highest level in analytics and data science.
All of this opportunity sits within a working culture of flexibility, support and training, where you can take advantage of incredible courses, peer learning and personal development programmes.
They organise Analyst networking events, have an internal analytical community group in order to knowledge share and develop thought leadership as a priority.
- Educated to degree level in a numerate subject; Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering, Machine Learning, Data Science, Computer Science, Psychology
- Strong SQL coder with experience of working with large volumes of customer or data is ESSENTIAL
- Experience of working with EITHER R or Python for more advanced coding and statistical analysis
- Experience in statistical problem solving, commercial thinker, able to link the ‘how’ and ‘what’ to the ‘why’
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the confidence to lead on projects
For further information or to apply please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
For more vacancies which may suit your needs, please visit us at www.bluepelican.com