Senior Marketing Manager - Consumer Finance
- Lead inspirational marketing campaigns, effectively managing budget across digital channels (including Search, Affiliates and Aggregators, Email, Programmatic, Social, Video on Demand) and offline channels (including Branch Marketing, Direct Mail, DRTV, Out-of-home).
- Develop customer-centric and inspirational briefs, manage planning and oversee execution of all marketing phases, including media plans and creative, working closely with internal stakeholders including.
- Ensure MI, data and findings are utilised efficiently to drive all marketing activity supporting the proposition. Understand ongoing proposition performance versus plan and proactively maximise opportunities / drive optimisations.
- Understand the commercials behind the products and propositions, including revenue, income contributions to the business, costs and cost per acquisition.
- Ensure creative aligns to brand guidelines and is optimised against to the right execution channels.
- Implement new strategies/media aimed at increasing sales and value whilst reducing cost per acquisition.
- Solid track record of running end-to-end multi-channel marketing campaigns, ideally within B2C Financial Services or Insurance
- Excellent knowledge of BTL, TTL and ATL channels and knowledge of each channel's role as part of a campaign.
- Experience in managing and leading a marketing team in a complex multi-product organisation.
- Understanding/experience of regulated marketing activities
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral, with the ability to influence Senior stakeholders
- Strong ability to translate numbers into impactful, concise messages via reports for a broad audience
- Budget management, project management and campaign evaluation
- Sound commercial judgement and the ability to write effective briefs and judge creative
- A strong leader/team manager
- UK experienceis essential