Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager - b2b enterprise software business - London - £55,000 - £60,000 plus extensive benefits
This business are absolutely killing it. They have grown by 145 people in the past 18 months alone and are only just getting started.
They have offices all over the world and provide enterprise software to clients in the construction industry. Their solutions help transform commercial performance for their clients who can be in any area of the construction industry.
They have a suite of products including, facial recognition and fingerprint technology, procurement tools to aid the supply chain process, software that helps create drainage or traffic solutions and cost planning programs to assist with bids and tenders.
You will execute the company's digital strategy and be solely responsible for the management and optimisation of the b2b website.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Website management
- Technical SEO optimisation & Conversion
- Analytics and Testing
- Managing Agencies and 3rd party partners
They would love you to have...
- Experience with B2B marketplaces / networks and communities
- Exposure to international markets
- Degree level or equivalent education preferred (marketing focus preferable)
It would be great if you ticked some of these boxes...
- Delivering exceptional experiences through digital marketing is what you live for but increasing marketing leads, sales pipeline and revenue contribution is what inspires you the most.
- You will want to be part of something special and contribute to the success of the team.
- You will be articulate, with excellent communication skills, and ability to engage an audience.
- Excellent project management, planning and organisational skills to manage a high number of projects and activities, with good time management, the ability to prioritise, deliver against key milestones and to remain calm and objective under pressure.
- Strong stakeholder management and team management skills
- Excellent attention to detail, data management and analytical skills
- Tenacious, highly energised, passionate and committed, goal and outcome orientated, determined to achieve amazing results and make an impact, delivering to high standards and delighting customers
It would be amazing if you had...
- Knowledge of the UK construction industry
What's in it for you?
This company really know how to look after their staff and on top of what is a very competitive salary, they also offer...
- Financial wellbeing
- Flexible retirement plan (Pension)
- Life assurance
- Income protection insurance
- Discounts on technology
- Tax efficient benefits
- Laptop and Phone
- Wellbeing programme
- Fitness club
- Employee Assistance programme
- Private medical insurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Free Fruit and Healthy Drinks
- Optical care
- Onsite health services
- Online wellbeing centre
- Cycle scheme
- Volunteering days
- 25 Holiday days
- Enhanced Paternity
- Buy extra holiday
- Retail discounts
- Study support
- Parental leave
- Enhanced maternity
- Flexible working
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this role.