Marketing Campaign Manager – ATL channels
Role: Marketing Campaign Manager – ATL channels
Location: London, when it’s safe to return to offices
Salary: £38,000 to £45,000 base
Benefits: 10% bonus, pension & healthcare
Your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to stop people pressing the fast forward button during the ad breaks.
It’s that simple.
At least in theory.
In practice what this means is you’ll be working in the world of advertising.
Creating marketing campaigns which get noticed, cut through the noise, build brand reputation and preference as well as drive direct response.
Your channels of choice will be TV, radio, OOH, sponsorships and door drops.
Your budget, in the millions – and you’ll be covering multiple product categories too.
The company you’ll be doing this for?
A relative start-up in the gaming industry who are unique in their market. Their credentials being highly ethical in a market where others can be… let’s say ‘challenged’.
You’ll be owning the development and execution of all relevant ATL campaigns, the creation of assets with the help of the internal design studio, as well as external agencies.
Handling the brief writing for both tactical and strategic campaigns. Whilst ensuring alignment to the brand and marketing strategy. That messaging is impactful, yet consistent and remains complaint with requirements of the gaming industry.
You’ll be part of a small team that’s growing as the business does. They’ve done pretty well this year, considering 2020 is a year most want to forget, and are adding multiple new appointments to the marketing and digital divisions to reflect this.
They’re also launching a new product this year, and you’ll be the one activating that. Driving awareness, consideration as well as customer acquisition numbers through the ATL campaigns you’ll be executing to support this too.
So the business has a great story to tell, and an exiting future ahead of it. Do you want to become a part of it?
KPI’s for this position will be:
- A mix of brand and direct response measures. Driving brand preference and advocacy, as well as hard sign up metrics through direct response advertising
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to use data to optimise media spend per channel in order to drive more effective results
- Successfully connecting the dots between on and offline campaigns to deliver seamless brand messaging and customer experience
- Budgetary and project control. Delivering on time, to forecasts and within budget
You’ve got to be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in developing and executing ATL campaigns for consumer brands. Covering all aspects across strategy, creative process, media planning, execution, measurement and optimisation
- You’ve managed media, advertising and dm agencies before
- Solid demonstrable understanding of each ATL channel, the mechanics behind campaigns and how to connect the dots in terms of potential impacts across digital performance channels
- Data centric, with an appreciation of marketing effectiveness and econometrics, how to leverage these to drive improvements in campaign performance
- Previous experience within a regulated consumer industry will be beneficial. Namely in application of advertising codes
If you think you’ve got what it takes, you can share your Linkedin profile or email me a CV – it doesn’t have to be up to date, we can work on that once you decide you want to take this forward.
Or, for a chat and more information please contact me on:
Head of Recruitment – Digital and Marketing
Every application will receive a response.