Senior UX/UI Designer
Success Appointments have been briefed on a great role! looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer with exceptional talent to join our eCommerce team in London. Reporting to the Head of Content & Product, you will be working closely with various teams across the business to lead the online user experience the companies Digital platform.
- Deliver UX and UI for the digital platforms, including producing wireframes, prototypes, UI kit and all functional designs.
- Partner with the Digital Product Manager, CRO Manager, SEO Specialist and the development team to ensure design ideas are achievable, building development considerations into your decisions.
- Manage a Midweight UX/UI Designer, supporting their development and growth.
- In conjunction with the Head of Creative and Digital Product Manager, develop and manage the new digital UI library, ensuring any changes are rolled out across all touchpoints and maintain consistency across Ted’s online touch points.
- Develop understanding of the The brand and business priorities to deliver a performant website that embodies the brand, working closely with stakeholders across Creative and eCommerce.
- Own accessibility for the brand , ensuring output is meeting our minimum standard and working with creative and product briefs to ensure compliance.
- Develop processes to validate ideas with internal stakeholders, customers and end-users.
- Demonstrate commercial awareness, using data to make informed design decisions that deliver on the brief.
- Demonstrate understanding of website requirements, their nuances and how to design to meet multiple briefs (such as SEO, conversion, inspiration)
- Show passion for and understanding of digital and the nature of digital design and the continuous optimisation cycle of review, iterate, test, review and so on.
If you have relevant experience for this role please click the apply button to send your Cv to Lee Talson, remembering to state your current salary level and package.
Job ref: LT-5000663
We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.