Technical Project Manager
Technical Project Manager, Central London – Up to £550/day
Via analysis of ethically derived datasets, this digital agency deliver powerful trend reporting to its clients that accurately reflect the thoughts and behaviours of people across the social web. They need a Technical Project Manager to oversee a brand new and very exciting role.
This Technical Project Manager will have the following:
- At least 3-4 years experience working with database architects and engineers to deliver a database that will ingest and transform multiple (small data) streams to deliver to a front end visual analytics capacity
- Able to scope out a database analytics project from scratch, help quickly build the right team and deliver the project
- Able to understand the 'data opportunity' and grow the project scope accordingly
- Client facing skills essential
- Agency experience (as opposed to in-house) preferred
- Budgets and timeline management (jira etc)
- Agile methodology
The data will be a collection of contact information (name, location etc); client side data; marketing and partnership data.
The database this Technical Project Manager will oversee is the foundational asset that needs building to service the following objectives:
- Database backend to house and align all relevant client data
- Database front end to enable 400 stakeholders across the country to update information
- To merge this data with other client side data in order to run gap analysis
- To visualise real time gap analytics on a simple, custom front end dashboard
This Technical Project Manager needs experience of running databases projects that require these functions:
- 2 factor authentication for secure login
- Real time data alignment (automated de-duplication as multiple users input information across the country)
- Custom logins - users access areas attributed to them only
- Training workshop to non-expert users (client side) to show them how to use a database front end (to input and update data)
Are you the Technical Project Manager we’re looking for? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS578.
Please also take a look at www.air-recruitment.com.