Data Analyst, London – £60K depending on experience.
This amazing Mar-Tech agency is at the cutting edge of data and digital. They’re booming at the moment, and are looking to build on their recent success. They’re looking for a brilliant Data Analyst. The work is highly strategic. This Data Analyst will be an ambitious person, able to deliver brilliant insights.
This Data Analyst will be analysing customer behaviour using data from a number of sources looking into patterns in the data and unearthing opportunity across a range of clients and industries such as retail, automotive, pharma and more.
This Data Analyst must be curious and nosy. Quickly spot over / underperforming customer groups/segments, categories and partner with the CRM & Data Strategist team to build marketing strategies and collaborate on hunches/theories that are driven by the overarching Customer Engagement plans.
Going beyond standard reporting to painting a clear picture of how communications are affecting business metrics and shifts in customer behaviour so we can move quickly with new content/targeting etc.
This Data Analyst’s responsibilities will be:
• Collaborate with Clients, Customer Engagement Team, Accounts Teams, Marketing Automation and Data Science/Analytics Team members
• Demonstrate broad ownership of a brand’s marketing performance through the data we hold.
• Be responsible for recommending and implementing strategies related to segmentation.
• In depth understanding of CRM strategies and marketing principals
• Leverage the value of the client CRM and Sales database and additional sources to look for opportunities.
• Ideally have at least 4-5 years of experience in digital marketing
• Ability to work with large databases and should know how to extract and manipulate it.
• Create analytical campaign reports that effectively convey project success and ROI.
• Preparing reports based on analysis and presenting to clients
We want this Data Analyst to be / have:
• A self-starter
• A collaborator
• Personable and eager to engage directly with clients
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ideally a degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science or economics preferred or high level of mathematic ability
• The ability to analyse, model and interpret data
• A methodical and logical approach
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Scrutinises information
We want this Data Analyst to have these tech skills:
• Strong SQL and Data prep skills
• Understanding of tech such as GCP(BQ, AI & ML), SSPS, Python, R Tensorflow, Tableau, Qlik etc.
• Understanding of Clustering techniques (k-means, distribution-based etc)
If you’re this Data Analyst, please get in touch.
Please quote AP902 when applying for this Data Analyst role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/