AEM Architect, London – £50K-£65K dependent on experience
We’re looking for new talent to join this mar-tech consultancy who are at the forefront of innovation. This AEM Architect will be working with a mix of strategists, digital marketers, developers and relationship builders.
We’d like an AEM Architect who has experience with design, architecture, development, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management (AEM) Web and Mobile solutions.
This AEM Architect will work closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe's Digital Marketing Product Suite.
Are you an AEM Architect who has experience with:
- Requirements scoping and dev roadmaps
- Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration and detailed documentation
- Implementation strategies based on requirements, long-term strategy, and creative design.
- Providing technical guidance to AEM developers around standard methodologies in AEM development - both back-end and front-end execution
- Providing architectural guidance/input around server environment configuration, clustering, caching, CDN usage, security, etc.
Are you an AEM Architect with the below qualifications:
- 5+ years of overall IT experience and a minimum of 3+ years of Adobe AEM experience implementing full cycle Adobe AEM projects.
- AEM experience and familiar with AEM architecture and technology
- Experience with AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogues, widgets and bundles.
If you’re this AEM Architect, please get in touch.
Please quote AP901 when applying for this AEM Architect role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/