4 days left
- Job Role
- Business Development Manager
Are you a junior bids professional looking for your next step up? Do you want to be part of a dynamic and fast paced team at the forefront of securing new business for the firm? Then this Bids Executive role could be for you!
This top 50 law firm is looking for a Bids Executive to join their Cardiff team on a permanent basis to assist the wider Business Development team. Day to day, your duties will include:
- Liaising with lawyers to collate CV and bio information and following up to ensure deadlines are kept.
- Proof reading and editing tender documents.
- Scheduling regular meetings and preparing agendas.
- Creating templates and adding these to the database
- Ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate will have the utmost attention to detail and ability to keep to tight deadlines. Previous experience within professional services would be an advantage but is not essential.
Follow us on LinkedIn or visit our website for insights and market trends.
Apply for Bids Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly