2 days left
- Job Role
- Java Developer
Solutions Architect, Birmingham – Up to £90K DOE plus benefits
This visionary agency work with some of the world’s biggest brands to create and deliver a wide range of digital marketing, brand development and creative communications for their clients. They need a technically minded Solutions Architect with Java/J2EE experience to help deliver industry-leading campaigns.
This Solutions Architect must have a minimum of 5 years commercial Java/J2EE experience in full software development life-cycle and demonstrate strong logical/problem solving skills. This Solutions Architect should also have 2 years’ experience in a technical lead role.
This role is all about working with others to solve difficult technical challenges. As such this Solutions Architect must be able to quickly grasp new programming languages and frameworks in order to support the wide range of technical challenges encountered on each project. This Solutions Architect must have exceptional communication skills, both written and oral; and should demonstrate experience of writing technical documentation.
This Solutions Architect will have:
* A strong background in writing technical documentation, planning, and estimates
* A minimum of 5 years Java/J2EE (JSP, Servlets)
* A minimum of 5 years’ experience developing and maintaining client and server side Web Services (REST)
* A minimum of 2 years use of the Spring MVC framework
* A minimum 2 years in a technical leadership role
* Good understanding of the full software development lifecycle and associated tools such as Git
* Good use of Continuous Integration tools
* Experience of Linux server administration
* Test driven development (TDD/BDD) and best practices
* Experience of Maven for building/deploying Java applications
* Experience of working in an Agile Environment
* Ability to work with clients and communicate well with non-technical members of the team
* Product Configurator or BRMS experience
This Solutions Architect will be working in an agile manner, combining creativity with technology to develop richer more immersive connections between their clients’ brands and their customers, in an always-on-world.
We’re looking for a Solutions Architect who’s passionate about technology, commercially experienced, and with the desire and drive to produce the very best work possible.
This Solutions Architect will work on the development of a range of web based products and tools. Some of these tools are complex logic and product configuration related solutions, while others are bespoke web applications interfacing with a number of services.
This Solutions Architect will act as an internal consultant, advising teams and clients on how best to develop software solutions, getting their hands dirty and writing code when required to solve particularly challenging problems, and building a knowledge base of the software products and services which the agency offer.
This Solutions Architect role is all about working with others to solve difficult technical challenges. As such this Solutions Architect must be able to quickly grasp new programming languages and frameworks in order to support the wide range of technical challenges encountered on each project.
This Solutions Architect will be a perfectionist, able to contribute new ideas and opinions and work well within a busy and thriving development organisation to produce amazing work that’s the envy of their competitors.
This agency will offer this Solutions Architect a rewarding career. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll be able to take pride in knowing you’re working with an award-winning team working on prestigious client projects every day.
Does this sound like the Solutions Architect role you’re looking for? If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS495d.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for Solutions Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly