CRM Executive / Specialist
CRM Executive / Specialist
Competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package including bonus scheme
Cambridge (with flexible working opportunities)
Amgen UK & Ireland are developing a commercial excellence function comprising sales & marketing operations, multichannel and salesforce effectiveness.
We are now looking for a Sales Operations & CRM Executive to join our UK & Ireland commercial affiliate based in Cambridge. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to develop their experience in sales and marketing analytics, as well as supporting the implementation of a CRM strategy.
If you are looking for your next career step in CRM and analytics and want to be part of our mission – to serve patients – which drives all that we do, apply or get in touch. Take a look at our career pages to find out more about Amgen UK
Your role overview:
As our CRM professional, you will support our Veeva CRM platform and associated data on behalf of the UK & Ireland affiliate.
The role is responsible for organising and delivering training and support for the CRM system to internal customers, providing first line technical support for field-based users, managing and processing customer data, developing reporting solutions and engaging our commercial affiliate in the use of the CRM platform.
CRM & Data
- Work with Veeva, Tech Support & external vendors to ensure operational stability of CRM platform. First point of contact for day-to-day tech support for the sales force.
- Coordinate, implements and communicates enhancements and bug fixes to the CRM system. Inputs into future development roadmap.
- Update, create and maintain customer data; ensure that reporting and analysis needs of Commercial teams are met.
- Perform operational duties for data lifecycle management e.g. Data Change Requests, Consent Management, Load Processing
- Ensure CRM platform and associated data is compliant with industry code of practice and all legal and privacy requirements
Sales & Marketing Planning & Analysis
- Support Commercial cycle planning process including segmentation, targeting and territory “Plan of Action”
- Provide timely and insightful analysis to internal customers on customer engagement, sales activity and execution of marketing strategy across channels and brands
- Support sales force effectiveness benchmarking, analysis and optimization
- Support development of Tableau reporting and analytics platform
Qualification and required experience:
- Solid academic base in numerate or technology related subjects
- Proven related experience in CRM or sales operations
- Good knowledge of Customer Relationship Management platforms
- Good to advanced knowledge of MS Excel and data reporting solutions (e.g. Tableau)
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Degree in related, numerate or technology related subject
- Experience in functional administration of CRM solutions, preferably Veeva or Salesforce
- Analysis and Reporting solutions (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI, QlikView etc)
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Track record of working to tight deadlines
- Experience of dealing with remote users (Field Based Staff)
- Exposure to IMS data sources
About our company:
Amgen is one of the world’s largest independent biotechnology companies, with global revenue of $23 billion and nearly 20,000 employees globally. For more than 35 years, Amgen has pioneered biotechnology breakthroughs, to bring state-of-the-art medicines from laboratory to the patient. Amgen has not only discovered and developed innovative human therapeutics, but has invested in cutting edge manufacturing capability and support services to deliver these exciting therapies to medical teams around the world.
We understand that to successfully sustain and grow as a global enterprise and deliver for patients — we must ensure a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Amgen is an Equal Opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
If you're seeking a career where you can truly make a difference in the lives of others, a career where you can work at the absolute forefront of biotechnology with the top minds in the field, you'll find it at Amgen.
Amgen, a biotechnology pioneer, discovers, develops and delivers innovative human therapeutics. Our medicines have helped millions of patients in the fight against cancer, kidney disease, rheumatoid arthritis and other serious illnesses.
As an organization dedicated to improving the quality of life for people around the world, Amgen fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed and highly accomplished people who respect each other but compete intensely to win. Together, we live the Amgen values as we continue advancing science to serve patients.