Marketing Executive, St Ives -
Our client, a passionate B2B services company, are looking for an equally committed and innovative Marketing Executive to join their Cambridgeshire-based team. If you're a creatively-minded Marketer who has a keen interest in technical products, then keep reading!
Offering a small and friendly team environment, and some big opportunities to utilise your creative initiative - you'll never have one of those dull, 'same old' days in this role. Not to mention, our client is really keen on rewarding their hardworking employees, and offer a fantastic salary review scale and fun team socials...
So, what will you be doing?
- Maintaining and enhancing the website and social media channels, looking for key areas of development;
- Creating compelling content for a variety of channels - both print and digital;
- Coordinating a range of events and exhibitions;
- Developing and producing eye-catching marketing assets.
As the ideal candidate, you will have…
- A background and passion for B2B marketing, ideally within technical products;
- The ability for write and proofread word-perfect copy;
- Experience within digital marketing including use of Google Analytics, MailChimp and Microsoft Office.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a junior to mid-level marketing professional to join a committed organisation who will support and enable growth and development. Due to the location of our client's offices they are commutable from: St Ives, Peterborough, Cambridge, Cottenham, Histon, St Neots, Ely, Huntingdon and March.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.