Marketing Automation Executive
4 days left
- Job Role
- Campaign Manager
Marketing Automation Specialist, Central London – Up to £40k dependent on experience
Does the idea of joining a forward-thinking, innovative digital agency sound interesting to you? We’re looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist with some great experience with SQL to join this agency. You’ll be working with some huge clients in the field covering automated campaigns which improve engagement, awareness or acquisition.
As Marketing Automation Specialist you’ll be someone who has proven experience within a similar role, focusing on automated workflow. Here, you’ll be working alongside different departments in the agency including account handling, development, project management and more. It’s a role for someone who is looking to progress in their career as you’ll have the opportunity to grow and move within the team.
You’ll be a Marketing Automation Specialist used to the following:
- Data segmentation
- Split testing of emails
- Data analysis
- Effective targeting of emails
Are you a Marketing Automation Specialist with the experience above? Here’s what you’ll be responsible for in this role:
- Ensuring automated emails are delivered on time and brief
- Working end-to-end on automation process
- Improving results of campaigns through recommendations
- Collaborating with different departments in the agency
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Marketing Automation Specialist:
- Great automation experience within a similar role
- Desire to progress in your career
- SQL experience / knowledge
- Experience in an agency preferable, but not essential
If you feel you’re the Marketing Automation Specialist we are looking for then please do get in touch as soon as possible.
Please quote JW912a when applying for this Marketing Automation Specialist role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/
Apply for Marketing Automation Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly