- Fast Growing B2B Business.
- Inbound Marketing Role.
- Central Bath Location.
What you'll be doing
You will help build awareness for the brand by creating relevant content from blogs and case studies, whitepapers, emails, videos, graphics and printed collateral. Working with the Digital Marketing Manager you will the promote this SEO optimised content across relevant channels such as the website, social channels and digital ads.
As well as building out the content strategy, there are wider activities that you will be involved in. Supporting the sales team you will help create relevant collateral and sales support materials. There is a strong events presence that you will support, and you will be involved in the email campaign management. Beyond this you will utilise the CRM to help create relevant automated acquisition and retention campaigns.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Strong writing skills with a passion for content
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Experience using a CMS such as Wordpress or Drupal
- Email marketing experience i.e. Mailchimp, Campaign Monitor etc.
- Any experience with using a CRM would be beneficial
- Knowledge and experience of SEO is desirable but not essential
- Genuine team player with excellent communication skills
- A relevant degree such as English, Marketing or Business related.
There is a competitive salary on offer (£22k-£27k), training and development opportunities, 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, subsidised gym membership, life insurance, and lots of other good benefits.
If you're interested in this opportunity please send through your CV by clicking apply now.