Campaign Marketing Manager
- Job Role
- Account Manager
Campaign Marketing Manager to start ASAP -for four months paying £37,740 pr -Central London to start ASAP.
The role: -
To develop and deliver integrated marketing campaigns, specifically direct customer communications (print and digital), through all stages of briefing, copy writing and production.
To manage creative agency relationships in the delivery of these campaigns.
To deliver a range of direct marketing communications to customers to meet objectives for: sales i.e. investments in our savings products; customer retention; channel shift from post to digital channels; re-engagement of inactive customers.
This activity will include development and delivery to targeted customers of: printed letters and mail packs; emails; customer engagement newsletters. Main duties Through all stages of creative/copy development to production and delivery, including:
- Briefing and liaising with agencies to ensure copy is targeted, persuasive, on brand, accurate and appropriate for the campaign audience;
- Drafting copy for some customer communications;
- Briefing the data planning team, who devise the selection strategy, on the campaign objectives;
- Co-ordinating campaign timing plans and production schedules; o Managing materials through all stages of production for approval;
- Ensuring compliance with FCA Financial Promotions guidelines on an e-approval system.
- The role also includes delivery of collateral for integrated advertising activity, including as required: press ads; outdoor posters; digital banners, social media ads; and radio ads.
- To evaluate campaigns and produce evaluation reports with evidence of success and key learnings identified for future campaign planning purposes.
- Excellent language, grammar and written communication skills for purposes of briefing agencies; critiquing and revising marketing copy from agencies; as well as drafting own customer communications;
- Proven direct marketing experience, particularly developing campaign material from briefing through to production/print and delivery;
- Experience and understanding of working in a fast-paced environment delivering multiple marketing campaigns within budget and to (sometimes tight) deadlines;
- A self-starter who can take on responsibility for their own projects and work independently if necessary;
- Experience of working with external creative agencies and other suppliers;
- Creative awareness;
- Very good interpersonal skills for team working;
- Strong organisational and coordination skills for multi-campaign management.
- Marketing communications experience in the public sector
- Good relationship management skills - for managing agencies and internal clients.
- Experience of campaign evaluation would be an asset.
- A very high standard of language, grammar and written communication skills is required for this post for the purposes of reviewing and drafting direct marketing copy for customer communications. Content needs to be targeted, persuasive, on brand, accurate, with the correct tone of voice, and appropriate for the campaign audience, in order to deliver on objectives while adhering to brand guidelines and values.
- Very good verbal communication skills also required for purposes of managing the end to end delivery of campaigns across the agency team and internal approvers
- The role holder needs to be able to manage a number of key deliverables at the same time to completion, often to tight deadlines i.e. progressing copy for a printed direct marketing pack while managing production and approvals of other campaign collateral with the creative agency.
- The role holder needs to be able to work flexibly and independently and manage own time in order to meet respective time critical deadlines.
- Strong project managing skills
- Used to manging external agencies regarding agency briefings and costings
- Experience of planning and managing budgets
If this role is of interest, please do apply ASAP with an up to date word version of your CV highlighting all your relevant experience
Apply for Campaign Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly