Content Coordinator (part-time)
A fantastic role for an interim Content Coordinator to join a global legal firm on 3 month contract.
This is an urgent part-time role with 3 days worked per week.
You will be an integral part of the digital marketing team's strategic Website Development Project. You will be planning the content phase of the project while being the key contact for internal teams.
- Project management of the content phase of the website development project
- Creating and managing a project schedule for the content phase
- Liaising with Marketing Manager on external agency support and finalising briefing templates
- Proven experience as content coordinator, project manager or coordinator
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel/Microsoft Project Manager skills
If you have the necessary experience and are available to start ASAP in this great part-time role then please apply today.