Senior Media PR Executive
Senior Media Relations Executive, Permanent, £36,000
Your new company
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Media Relations Executive, to join the Brand and Business Development department on a permanent basis.
Your new role
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Media Relations Executive, to join the Brand and Business Development department on a permanent basis. This post will be reporting to the Media and PR Manager, you will be responsible for both reactive and proactive media activity, managing press office enquiries, and developing media campaigns, with a focus primarily on consumer.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate should have:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, and the ability to consistently produce high quality copy. Experience of consumer, issues-based and B2B media relations
- Experience in working in a busy press office, managing multiple requests and deadlines from journalists at a single time.
- Experience in monitoring and understanding the news agenda, identifying opportunities and risks .
- Experience of effectively targeting and pitching stories to journalists.
- Writing of editorial material for both consumer and corporate audiences.
What you'll get in return
This charity offers a supportive work environment alongside other additional benefits such as flexi-time, private health insurance, pension, life insurance, income protection, season ticket loan, online GP service, buy/sell leave, a cash plan and training opportunities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.