Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive, Central London – Up to £32k dependent on experience
Have some experience working on campaigns for pharmaceutical clients? Here’s your opportunity to join a specialist agency with some great work in the pipeline. Here, you’ll be responsible for PR and communications for some of the biggest clients in pharmaceuticals, and have a real impact on people’s everyday lives. Here, they focus on giving information to the people who use their products, and allow them to see real results of products to ensure they are getting the most out of their lives.
As Senior Account Executive you’ll be responsible for ensuring that PR pieces and communications are delivered on time, on brief and effectively to consumers. You’ll be working alongside and collaborating with various departments within the agency.
Are you a Senior Account Executive looking to progress in your career? This is a great agency to be a part of. They’re well-known in their field and have some of the biggest clients on their books. Here, you’ll have the opportunity to develop your skills in PR and comms, and work across a huge variety of projects.
Here’s what you’ll be responsible for as Senior Account Executive:
- Ensuring work is delivered on time and brief
- Liaising with clients to ensure they are happy with work and kept up-to-date
- Working alongside various departments within the agency to produce campaigns
- Keeping on top of a busy workload
- Keeping good relations within the press industry
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Senior Account Executive:
- Experience in a similar agency / role
- Desire to progress in your career
- Great client-servicing skills
- Ability to prioritise and organise a busy workload
Sound like the kind of Senior Account Executive we are looking for? We want to hear from you as soon as possible.
Please quote JW910 when applying for this Senior Account Executive role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com/