- £Multi-Billion Organisation
- Ground-breaking devices renowned for quality
- Excellent progression opportunities within a large blue-chip company
The Role: In this role, you will be working on the surgical sterilisation cleaning and disinfection marketplace portfolio. You will support the creation and dissemination of an effective marketing and sales strategy and implementing this to achieve the greatest return on investment. Coordinating product lifecycle management for the portfolio, including product introduction and discontinuation, delivery of product related training to the sales team and customer base, and planning / sales forecasting.
Responsibilities for the position of Product Manager
- Oversee the introduction, change and discontinuation of all products within the portfolio
- Coordinate the Business Unit's marketing activities including preparing and implementing the annual marketing plan for the product portfolio, collaboratively working with the Market Access team and identifying and managing participation in events and professional education
- Occasional support of sales team in the effective demonstration of the product portfolio
- Coordinate product introductions, including effective and professional communication of product position, key sales messages, marketing strategy and competitive environment to the sales teams
- Supporting engagement with Healthcare Professional's to enable upstream marketing of unmet needs
- Understanding and disseminating competitor strategy and activities to the sales team and sales management to support the company's own sales activities
- Support tender, bids and framework agreement submissions
- Study and prepare reports and clinical guidelines to the sales team and sales management to support the company's own sales activities
- Support the company's customer facing activities at key congresses and courses where appropriate
To be considered for this role you must have:
- 2 years + experience in a Medical Devices related product management and/or marketing and/or sales position
- Prior experience in a decontamination related discipline or a background in microbiology would be advantageous
- Clear and concise written and spoken communication skills
- Analytical approach with the ability to present complex information in a structured, simple and balanced way
- Full driving licence
- Willing to travel and occasionally work unsocial hours
The Company: This global superpower within medical devices has been manufacturing innovative products for 100 years. They are rapidly growing within the surgical sterilisation cleaning and disinfection marketplace and are looking for the right candidate to join them, offering exciting opportunities to progress within a multi-billion-dollar company.
The Package for the Position of Product Manager
- Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
- Bonus: £6k OTE
- Company Car: Yes
- Benefits: Laptop, Mobile, Healthcare, 21 days' holiday + Bank Holidays
Location: The position of Product Manager will cover a national territory and can be home based when not on the road.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at one of our offices, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.