Marketing Manager - Digital Agency
10 Degrees is a software development agency specialising in WordPress and Laravel development based in Wokingham, Berkshire. The business was founded in 2009 and we have seen steady growth ever since up to a team of twelve.
We are software designers and developers that specialise in custom design and development of WordPress themes, plugins, and bespoke Laravel builds.
We are a small agency with a big heart and put a big emphasis on an open, honest and transparent approach to business and prioritising the wellbeing of our employees.
About the role
We’re a small, but growing, team looking for someone to take the lead with our marketing activities and driving new business. This is a new role to take on ownership of all our on and offline marketing activities, as well as working with our Managing Director on new business qualification.
Responsibilities will include:
- First line response to all sales enquiries (phone and email)
- Qualification of all new sales leads
- Management of lead pipeline through to proposal acceptance
- Measurement and improvement of sales conversion rates
- Ownership of defining and implementing our full marketing strategy, including:
- Content ownership of the 10 Degrees website, including: blog post writing (and planning), case study creation, social media channel content.
- Keyword analysis, SEO and managing digital advertising campaigns
- Trade shows and exhibitions
- Creating print collateral
- Professional memberships and awards entries
- Ownership and development of our internal brand guidelines (in partnership with our in-house designer)
- Managing the marketing budget and measuring the success of all spend
This role is ideally full time, permanent, based in our offices in Wokingham. However we may be able to offer flexible or part time hours for the right person.
You are an experienced B2B marketer (min 3 years) with a proven track record in creating and delivering marketing plans and content creation. You’re comfortable with leading branding changes (in partnership with our designer).
You are a confident digital marketer with experience of managing and publishing content on WordPress websites. You have good understanding of CMSs and WordPress’s relevant market position.
You’re motivated by seeing the results of your marketing plans come through to fruition as closed sales. You are a clear and confident communicator who is comfortable talking to C-level clients and building relationships during the sales pipeline process.
You are proactive and enthusiastic about the challenge of carving out and embedding a brand new role within our business.
You ideally have experience working in a technical development / digital / or creative agency type environment.
What we'd like to offer you
- Competitive industry salary up of £30,000-£40,000 (FTE), subject to experience.
- Eligibility for our bonus scheme based on personal and company performance.
- Flexible working hours and/or part-time.
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays.
- Our flexible benefits package, designed to let you choose what is most valuable to you, including; enhanced employer pension contributions, personal or family private health care.
- Perks for discounted memberships, shopping, freebies etc.
- Monthly team recognition awards.
- A relaxed, but professional, friendly working environment.
- Personal development plan and training.
- Free office fruit.
- An active work social calendar
All roles will be based at our office in Wokingham (not remote working), all applicants must be available to work in the UK with a valid visa if required.