Java Engineers (Mid & Senior)
- Global business with an exciting new digital hub.
- Progressive and adaptable technology exposure spread across multiple stacks.
- High-level creative solutions for global organisations and household names.
What skills you’ll need
- Proven experience with Java 7/8 and accompanying frameworks such as Spring/Hibernate/Maven/Gradle. C#.Net would also be considered should you want to cross-train.
- Working knowledge of an automation testing tool (Junit, Spock, Gatling or Selenium).
- Ability to create RESTful API’s.
- Exposure to cloud platforms, preferably AWS but would consider Azure, GCP, Digital Ocean etc.
- An awareness of the DevOps culture of working would be beneficial (CI/CD, build, automation and containerisation).
- Background in an Agile/Scrum environment.
What you’ll be doing
Joining a talented team with scope for rapid expansion, you will be responsible for building a variety of Java based digital solutions across the business’ global client base. You will play a key role in the design, development and integration of large-scale technical platforms, from ecommerce platforms to cloud based CRM applications to name a few. Working with such a diverse range of clients, you will need to be adaptable to various frameworks and ways of working, gathering requirements and developing maintainable solutions compatible with existing technology environments. You will adopt a DevOps approach to development, using a range of deployment and automation tools. No day is the same in this role, offering plenty of variety, exposure to a broad range of progressive technologies and an innovative team to collaborate with.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
An incredible opportunity to work for a Times Top 50 Employer who’ve won awards for their flexibility in the workplace. They are offering a competitive salary with outstanding long term progression, training and development, access to courses and conferences alongside a formidable benefits package. You can expect generous holidays (25 days), a discretionary bonus, healthy pension (matched up to 8%) and a flexible benefits scheme tailored to your preferences! This is a fantastic chance to be a key part of a growing technology team in stunning new offices designed to hold regular tech meetups, show and tells and drive innovation through their work,
To hear more about this great opportunity, send your CV to Joe or give us a call to find out more.