INTEGRATED ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
INTEGRATED ACCOUNT DIRECTOR ROLE WITHIN AN AWARD WINNING AGENCY.
BURN is a multi-award-winning, full-service agency based in Richmond, South West London. In 2018, we were voted the UK’s Number 1 Agency for our size in the RAR Awards.
Clients are mostly blue chips, combined with smaller, fast growing ’start up’ style clients. Check out www.burnmarketing.com for more details. The agency culture is performance driven, meritocratic and dynamic. BURN is a place where bright sparks progress quickly in a supportive, fast-moving environment.
Overview of role
The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience within an integrated or direct / CRM agency. They will bring entrepreneurial energy to the job and always be looking for ways to ‘make things better’, whether with clients or internally. ‘Ever better’ is the BURN purpose.
The right candidate will:
- Be a real people person: magnetic with clients and great at growing, building, coaching and motivating internal teams. Likeable, collaborative and non-political by nature
- Be focused on getting it right: with bags of integrity, attention to detail and a focus on quality output that the agency can be proud of
- Have a strong intellect: able to add value to clients at senior level with planning and proposal writing capability. We’re looking for someone who is well rounded in terms of crafting, and successfully selling in, strategic and creative agency product. Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with decent numeracy are required.
- Be highly self-motivated and self-starting, with bags of initiative and entrepreneurial energy. They’ll need a real will to grow and win clients.
- Have experience in most of our core disciplines (integrated campaigns, data, digital, direct and CRM) and be able to evidence having deployed these skills to create successful, sustainable client relationships.
We’re a small, incredibly friendly bunch. You’ll have the chance to become a loyal committed member of the team, at an agency where you can build your career rapidly and learn lots whilst becoming integral to the success of the agency and its clients.
Remuneration and benefits
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience. The job is permanent, 5 days per week, 9am – 6pm, with 23 days holiday p.a. plus bank holidays, twice yearly appraisals, ongoing training and coaching, salary increments and promotions as appropriate, discretionary annual bonus and workplace pension.
Softer benefits include working in a great team with clients in and out of London and our collaborative culture, with plenty of socials and extra holiday for 3+ years of service.
Apply for INTEGRATED ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly