Do you have high level experience within communications agencies & a strong focus on supporting your clients’ employee engagement & internal communications? Are you looking for a challenging new role where you can spearhead a talented team and lead by example?
This is a communication consulting leadership position that operates at the most senior client level where transformative discussions take place
As Client Partner you are regarded by the client as an expert and trusted advisor. You will advise the clients across strategic, conceptual and executional projects across the entire communication proposition, whilst ensuring the highest quality of communication solutions are developed
Your role will involve:
• Driving long-term client planning, actively work with client directors to drive client activity, initiating strategic and tactical solutions that are commercially creative for both clients and the agency
• Leading and managing pitches with new and existing clients
• Proactively looking for ways to improve the agency’s processes, actively participating in and raising the company profile within the wider marketing industry
• Inspiring, guiding, training and motivating the consulting team to ensure that they perform at their peak and grow their careers as well as managing, mentoring and supporting client directors
• Taking responsibility for the strategic output of the team and quality of the communication output
• Reviewing market developments and industry trends and identifying potential opportunities.
• Taking accountability for the annual known and growth targets for allocated clients, the annual sales/new business target & for the financial performance of the client services department.
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
• Degree in a relevant field (i.e. communications, media, marketing, public relations) and/or professional qualification in a relevant field
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience working in internal communication or related field
• Strong team management / people management experience
• Demonstrable track record of working directly with senior stakeholders, including Board level executives and having sole responsibility for managing complex client accounts
• Ideally experience of working with global or US clients
• Tenacious and driven, inspiring others with your positivity and restless desire to succeed
• Excellent commercial and negotiating skills
• A world class presenter
• A personable, likeable relationship builder
• A natural inclination to take responsibility and hold the highest standards against anything that has your name attached to it
• A strategic thinker, able to consult at the most senior level and reflect the commercial language of the client’s businesses
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This is an exciting and challenging position ideal for a highly experienced & ambitious internal communications specialist. Please apply now if this sounds like the role for you!