Business Director (eCommerce)
Business Director (eCommerce - work from home), Watford – Up to £100k DOE
This agency is an award-winning global digital eCommerce consultancy with operations in London, Amsterdam, Beijing, Melbourne and New Delhi. They’re part of a global group and large agency and need a strong Business Director to join their team.
Their aim is to define, design and deliver dynamic, high performance, state-of-the-art eCommerce sites for the world’s leading brands. They work for some of the best global companies around and this Business Director will be working with their most important.
Operating across the globe and with 100+ customers they want to continue to deliver leading edge solutions that delight their customers. Their client success and ROI is always at the forefront of their mind. Sound like your kind of Business Director role?
Are you a Business Director that wants to be fully accountable for the successful delivery of some the largest and most innovative global digital commerce solutions? Do you want to shape how these projects are delivered and lead teams of people who are experts in their fields and offer new ideas to improve ways of working? If client success is at heart of your everyday working, life read on. Client delivery will be key to the success of this Business Director.
This Business Director will pride themselves on keeping the customer at the centre of everything they do. The leadership, decisions and actions you take together with the strategic approach you implement will have a real impact across your team and stakeholders. This agency wants to continue to grow its people, including its Business Director.
This agency will:
- Empower you to make executive decisions to transform the successful delivery of our change initiatives
- Provide opportunity to use your creativity to identify deliverable solutions to complex problems
- Offer opportunity to grow and develop a team of expert resources
This Business Director will have:
- Experience of either delivering multi-channel solutions in IT delivery or relevant client management ideally within retail or consumer services
- Consultancy and client value led approach to delivering clients’ needs and defining the client roadmap
- Managing P&L £5m+
- C-level/senior manager client engagement
- Managing engagements with a leading UK and International brands
This Business Director needs to be talented, enthusiastic, focused, have an eye for detail and be professional. You should be keen to learn and find new ways of doing things. You should be a team player who is proud of your work and wants to share with everyone. You should also like working in a fast paced environment and be driven by the desire to improve the online purchasing experience for everyone, no matter what they are buying and from where.
Does this sound like the kind of Business Director opportunity you’re interested in?
If so, please get in touch quoting job reference SS458j.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com