PR and Social Media Executive
A specialist marketing communications agency on the South Coast with an enviable reputation are looking for a degree-level life scientist who is keen to take on responsibility for managing projects working with account managers and others in the team.
Responsibilities of the PR and Social Media Executive
- Developing great relationships with clients and managing/prioritising concurrent projects, from taking briefs through to completion/delivery. Includes updating clients about the status of their projects and ensuring activities are completed on time.
- Writing marketing communications e.g. press releases, articles, web text, sales materials
- Distributing press releases
- Liaison with trade media
- Compiling client press coverage reports in Excel
- Researching content and writing posts for LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Management of social media campaigns – posting, interaction and follower development using tools such as Hootsuite
- Review/reporting on interactions
Skills of the PR and Social Media Executive
- Life science degree such as molecular biology/biochemistry/cell biology…
- Great interpersonal skills and a confident communicator
- Excellent English grammar and scientific marketing writing ability/potential
- Must be able to apply scientific understanding to a range of complex (life) science topics, using research skills to get up to speed with unfamiliar areas
- Outstanding attention to detail
- A flexible working approach and ‘can-do’ personality
- The ability to prioritise and deliver multiple projects
If you have life science background and you are outgoing/personable/organised, then apply now!
Apply for PR and Social Media Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly