Marketing & PR Manager - Luxury Brand
- Play a key role within this high end multichannel retailer.
- Varied multi-channel marketing role.
- Be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Marketing Director, you’ll be responsible for maintaining and developing the marketing, PR and social strategies, working alongside internal teams to ensure the successful delivery of the overall business strategy.
You’ll oversee the creation of PR campaigns, ensuring these reach the relevant press contacts, of whom you already have established relationships with. You’ll manage social media agencies to plan and execute social media campaigns to engage with customers, increase awareness and drive sales and brand recognition. You’ll ensure campaigns are carried out in line with the brief, timescale and budget ensuring the best return on investment. Your role will involve leading all marketing for the business, you’ll plan, maintain and implement the company marketing calendar and coordinate campaigns with sales activities. You’ll be responsible for overseeing print artworks for magazine advertising and developing collateral for in-store events and workshops.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven marketing experience within a retail or FMCG environment.
- Relevant marketing/communication qualification – degree level preferable.
- PR experience with media and journalist contacts.
- Excellent project management and communication skills, superb attention to detail.
- Experience managing external agencies.
- Strong copywriting skills.
A competitive salary is on offer here, dependent on experience. In addition to this, you’ll benefit from a collaborative and inspiring work environment and a whole host of extra perks that come with working for a luxury brand.
If you fit the bill, please send your CV through to Chloe at ADLIB today to find out more.